Color Palette studies (top to bottom):
• Mixing Complementary Colors
• 1950s Warm Palette : The calming pastel and muted colors from American cars, paints, appliances, dishware and Formica of the mid-century.
• 1950s Cool Palette
• Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter, Published 1902. Her beautiful watercolors with pen and ink are sweet and endearing with colors inspired from nature. Her color palette subtly changes throughout the tale to support the emotions of the story.
• Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West
• Royal Typewriters, 1950s & 1960s